Sunday

Just Touched Down In London Town...

Today was a pretty great day.  Despite the jet lag traveling to London - I gathered myself up and hit the adventure.  My hotel is this old castle in a town 75km outside London called Aylesbury.  This is by far the furthest off the beaten path work has ever taken me.  I would have been well within my rights to sleep away much of the day and rest - especially since starting tomorrow I've got four solid packed fifteen to seventeen hour days of work - but today I met up with a old coworker who has lived in London for a while and hunted down Banksy graffiti.

I'm new to Banksy art, but after he did four pieces in San Francisco a couple months ago... I'm a fan!  Plus, most things posted on Stuff White People Like are sadly, things I like.  I'm learning graffiti can be hard to track down.  After time it can be defaced or painted over.  So tracking where these pieces are is a bit of an Easter egg hunt.  Especially in a city I'm not familiar with, and roaming data rates too high to make GPS a realistic possibility.  I did track down a few pieces though.  I'm sure there's 20x this in London if you know where to look (Banksy lives here).  Here's what I did find: